Purpose of the RPK Experiment

(Updated May 22, 2013)
The blog posts below are a running account of an experiment that began on August 14, 1965. It has taken this long to get it this simple and for technology to be available.

The present design is a descendant of the 1980s "PK Party" (spoon bending) developed by Jack Houck. Its purpose is to experience and explain the phenomenon of remote psychokinesis and to understand its uncertainties.

We are attempting to produce an NCR (non-consensus reality) event in a CR (consensus reality) frame of reference in order to learn how to apply what physicist/psychologist Arnold Mindell calls The Edge between Physics and Psychology in his seminal work Quantum Mind, published in 2000. We believe that this process will lead us to a more mature understanding of our physical and psychological capabilities, which will in turn help us develop deeper social responsibility for our planet in terms of raising our individual and collective awareness. We believe that this will help transform societal attitudes from ideological needs to subdue, dominate or control each other or other beings of all kinds (animate and inanimate). We believe that this can happen only by partnering and supporting each other in raising our mutual awareness in creative ways.


Sunday, August 18, 2013

RPK demonstrated!!

Posted: 18 Aug 2013
Updated: 

On July 4, 2013, I saw it with my own eyes live on a Skype call! My new friend George, now living in the Philippines, but based in Portland, Oregon, demonstrated his RPK capability on his device (not unlike mine), which sits on his office desk. As I watched (in real time) the object twist slowly while hanging on a thread in a closed, transparent cylinder at his mental direction, I realized that the original objective of my own experiment had just been demonstrated! All the more interesting to me is that George is a theoretical physicist with a PhD from UC Berkeley! I had originally thought to demonstrate the phenomenon and then present it to physicists to explain it. George's experiment has clearly and simply included and transcended this strategy!


4 comments:

  1. This is impressive. I've read such things before but this is very detailed.
    Kudos

    my blog ... web page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have looked to my own work with the Sabian symbols about this day of August 18 and find much significance. I will share one such meaning: RAMIFICATION
    Man's effective mobilization of all the unrealized possibilities of his destiny. Blessed be!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As for the day of the event, this: One hand slightly flexed with a very prominent thumb
    DETERMINATION
    Exceptional steadiness and a high sense of self-responsibility in every issue of the moment.
    This is a symbol of that belief in his inherent supremacy over all other orders of nature by which man is characterized most fundamentally, dramatized by his quite normal confidence in his ability to deal with every eventuality of day-by-day activity and relationship. Any individual must rule his environment or surrender his own potentialities forever. Here is practicality brought to the point of ruthlessness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A most interesting and curious reply! Thank you Saijin Jack. I was struck first by the term "very prominent thumb" and wondered immediately about my own left thumb, which looks quite different from my right. When I was a young soldier during basic training, one of my buddies observed this anatomical difference and exclaimed "Hey Kovalenko, that's no thumb. That is a toe!" Others have observed it as a "Murderer's thumb". Wikipedia amplifies it as: "A clubbed thumb or stub thumb, known clinically as brachydactyly type D (BDD),..is a genetic trait characterized by the last bone of one or both thumbs being short and round with an accompanying short and wide nail bed.".

    My dad's mother (a Russian) had this thumb. So does my daughter, but on both hands.

    In any case, I like the term DETERMINATION.... It fits....even "to the point of ruthlessness"!

    ReplyDelete